Change is the only constant.
Every year, trends tend to change. Last year, it was all about flat designing, the year before, bold colors. But 2017 came with a significant change in designing trends. All eyes have now shifted to content and presentation, rather than just on the looks and feels. I am not saying that it’s not important, but just that the priorities have shifted.
This lead to an immense sprouting of WordPress themes of all genres. Be it business themes, restaurant themes, real estate pages, all tastes have changed. To help you in your endeavor of finding a trendy theme that would suit your needs, we here at Web Design Explorer have summarized a total of 20 trending WordPress Themes into a list, just for you!
1. Total Drag & Drop WordPress Theme
2. Superlist – Directory WordPress Theme
3. RunCrew | Running Club, Marathon & Sports
4. Tribe – Feminine Coaching Business WordPress Theme
5. Construction – WP Construction, Building Business
6. Calafate – Portfolio & WooCommerce Creative WordPress Theme
7. Dazzle – Portfolio Theme for Creative Professionals
8. Noemi – Lifestyle & Fashion Blog
9. Neptune – Theme for Food Recipe Bloggers & Chefs
10. Hood | Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme
11. KON/CEPT – A Portfolio Theme for Creative People
12. Werkstatt – Creative Portfolio Theme
13. The Simple – Responsive Multi-Purpose Business Theme
14. Finance Hawk – Finance and Consulting Business WordPress Theme
15. Upshot – Business Multi Purpose WordPress Theme
16. Infinite – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
17. Publisher – Magazine, Blog, Newspaper and Review WordPress Theme
18. Himmelen – Personal WordPress Blog Theme
19. The Voux – A Comprehensive Magazine Theme
20. Real Estate 7 WordPress Theme
So what do you think? Did we manage to find that one theme you had been looking for? Do you agree with our collection? Or perhaps you predict something different? Share your thoughts and opinions in the comments section below – we’d love to know what you think!